.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Santa Rocks!

I was never into Play Station, but ever since Santa put "Guitar Hero" under the tree I spent countless hours playing some of my all time favorite hits from way back in the day.... Iron man, I Love Rock and Roll, Infected, Sharp Dressed Man, and even the all time classic Smoke on the Water!














This is definitely the game that will unleash the rocker inside of you! Maybe by the end of the year I will become the next Guitar Shero!

Thanks Santa!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup its me again annoying you to the max. GROW UP YOU WUSSBAG! SANTA AINT REAL!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Don't give yourself so much credit jelly boy... you don't annoy me, you amuse me!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home