.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, December 16, 2005

In the Real World...

It never fails… every place i have ever worked there is always someone around to compare the current work place with what’s out in the real world…. you know the story….

“In the real world things aren’t done that way.”
“In the real world I would be making twice as much money.”
“In the real world they would never get away with that.”
“In the real world they would never survive.”

I guess that means all these years when i thought i had real jobs it was all a big lie… some sort of fantasy. Anyways, with the new year approaching i decided that just once i would like to visit this real world. Looks like this is going to be one of my New Years resolutions. Anyone with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home