.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Technology Jones

Haha... check this out. My horoscope for today.... too funny after yesterday's blog!

"Some quality time alone with yourself, or, if you're attached, with your one and only, is definitely in order. That means you need to do something to start with that's particularly tough for you: disconnecting the electronic devices -- including, but not limited to the pager, the cell phone, the Blackberry, the beeper and even the landline. After all, if someone you love needs you, you know they'll leave a message. And if worse comes to worst, you'll find out later."

I guess that means no blogging today.... after this. Dammit! If I start Jonesin' I may need some help to get through this...

Suggestions anyone?

;o)
Y/T, Rezilla

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technology Rezilla

A typical day in the life of Rezilla when she gets home:

Hmmm, let me think...

Do I want to use my T1 (1.54 meg/sec) connection from home to the office lan? mmmm no

Do I want to use my T1 (1.54 meg/sec) connection from home to the Internet? mmmmm no

Do I want to use my wireless 256k connection from home to the Internet? mmmmm no

Do I want to re-program my wireless connection from home to the Internet to run at 54 meg/sec? mmmm heck yea!!! (((I need some more speed Scottie)))

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home