.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Realllllly Simple Sindication

At long last I found time to sign up for an online RSS aggregator. I finally decided on NewsGator, and know what? This is actually really cool. It is sooooo simple, all you need to do is set up an account and add your favorite news sites or blogs. Then you only need to look in one location instead of surfing from site to site.

On the down side, I was bummed that I couldn't add my favorite hyperlink, Pechanga.net. Victor, if you are reading this, I do hope you will consider this at some time in the future. Especially in light of the fact that you have always been in the technological front in regards to aggregating Indian News online. Of course, you are doing such a great job I will say no more.... it was just a thought.

Now if I can get this audio blogging down, someone just might think I'm cool! But for now I am stuck with plain ole marked up text.

Oh, hey, BTW, Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Hest Nowel!
Simply Rezilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home