.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Am I Connected

I am here finally, after so much time, I am here! I wasn't too sure how this Blog thing worked and honestly, I was a bit intimidated... You know how us ndns totally flip out on change. Well, I flipped out and had a rezzy moment. Weather here is not bad - we are finally getting our cold chill. Last night our lows dropped to about 33, a tad bit above freezing; our highs have been in the low seventies to high sixties. Not bad for winter I guess. I hear that our highs in the next week will creep up to about the mid fifties and talk of some rain around tuesday week next week.

Hopefully this posts okay or I'll flip out again.

The Duck Hunter

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezilla said...

LOL! Welcome, Duck Hunter! Glad you made it thru your rezzy moment! I think you will like this blogging thing.... kind of a cool outlet!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home