.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving Blawg

Ok... i confess. There is a nerd inside that compels me to blog, and truth is i like being a nerd! Even on Thanksgiving morning when i should be cooking and getting ready for the family thang, technology takes precedence. As i was debating with myself this morning to blog or not to blog, i asked myself WWVD? Well, i checked his site, and he actually BLOGGED! Nice to know there are fellow nerds out there who make technology one of their priorities, too.

Today I only have a few things on my agenda... cook, eat until i pop, and play shanghai. I like to play games with my family - card games, board games, or whatever. They can be sooooo competitive and cut-throat it's funny. You can count on some very animated dialogue the whole time. This is especially true when one of them is close to getting their set, and someone else shanghai's just before they get to lay their cards down.... we all laugh our asses off as the words come pouring out.... you bitch!... asshole!...i almost had it! etc. etc. etc... Then the vendettas are on every set after.... anyway, guess you have to be there. I think it's a lot of fun.... probably one of the rare times when i look FORWARD to being called a bitch.

Ok... guess i just made my second confession for today. There's a bitch inside that compels me to WIN, and truth be known i like being a bitch! Haha! Guess i better stop here before more confessions come pouring out.... mass isn't until Sunday anyway.

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh yeah, BTW... watched Fantasia on the Idol Christmas Special last night. The girl rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home