.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Things I do to appease my niece

Normally, I delete e-mails of the questionnaire type, but this came from my long lost and now found niece (yes, there is a story, but I will save for another time). Since I have not been good at keeping in touch with her lately, I thought the least I could do was respond to her questionnaire. Here it goes:

Her original e-mail:
Where has our time for nurturing friendships gone? Welcome to the fall 2004 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy this list and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who you got it from.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already!


1) What time did you get up this morning?
Well, I woke up at 3:12 a.m., went back to sleep. Woke again at 4:20 a.m., went back to sleep. Then again at 6:30 a.m., hit snooze three times, and officially got up 7:00 a.m.

2) If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
I never have time to eat lunch with anyone, so if I actually had the luxury of time, anyone would do at that point.

3) Gold or Silver?
Silver - Ag - 59's or 69's - pure crystal.... very beautiful.

4) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Shark Tales

5) Favorite TV shows?
Used to be Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, and American Idol. Now TV's boring.... does the internet count?

6) What did you have for breakfast?
Wakalapi (coffee)

7) Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
My nemeses, who shall remain unnamed. But then again, maybe I could set him straight on a thing or two.

8) What is your middle name?
I never use it so I'm not telling.

9) Beach, City or Country?
Beach.... sun.... water... tanning oil... yeah.

10) Favorite Ice cream?
Chocolate

11) Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Butter.... lots of it.

12) What kind of car do you drive?
'98 Mustang GT 4.6 dual exhaust....

13) Favorite sandwich?
Subway BMT... pepperocini's... jalapeno's...

14) What characteristic do you despise?
Conceited and convinced... oh yeah, impatience.

15) Favorite flower?
Toss up... poppies and cosmos

16) Favorite tree?
Weeping cherry

17) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Middle Earth New Zealand.

18) What color is your bathroom?
purple and light sunny yellow

19) What is your favorite brand of clothing?
anything as long as it doesn't match exactly. Matching clothes remind me of Garanimals - gag.

20) Where would you retire to?
about 10 miles from HUD housing... maybe a cabin on the lake.

21) Favorite day of the week?
it's hard to pick a favorite when all my days blurr together.... i am usually oblivious to dates and times....

22) What did you do for your last birthday?
could not have been anything important... i can't remember.

23) Where were you born?
Portland, Oregon - probably why i'm part bleeding heart liberal.

24) Favorite sport to watch?
Boxing.... or kids playing football.

25) Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Uh... Victor? Hard to say... i don't even know who will look at it.

26) Person you expect to send it back first?
same as above.

27) What fabric detergent do you use?
Tide w/bleach...

28) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke is so un-patriotic.... PEPSI

29) Are you a morning person or night owl?
Considering I am a major insomniac, guess that constitutes as a night owl.

30) What is your shoe size?
6 if they're 'girl' shoes.... 4 if they're Chuck Taylors...

31) Do you have any pets?
Dead or alive? A few months ago I could have given you a list... today there are only two: Bender, the hermit crab, and Cikala Jr, the cute but annoying pit bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home