.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Little Things

I think it is my patriotic duty to drink Pepsi.

I only have five screen names.

I think top sheets on beds are useless.

I like porches... well, the car, too.... but i really mean the house kind.

I smoke Export 'A' Mediums.

I successfully gained weight within the last few years (it was a deliberate attempt).

Almost all of my pens are purple.

I forgot the password to one of my screen names.

I'm too lazy to spell out my last name, so I abbreviate.

I'm a tree hugger.

I write "bucks" on my checks instead of dollars (as in 'twenty bucks').

I own a '98 Mustang GT and have no plans to upgrade.

I love my job.

I accidently gained more weight than I meant to.

I have had the same bank account for twenty-two years.

I will never own a cat.

I don't like milk.

I'm an introvert. Ok, maybe not.

I rarely smoke at work (about three times a year at best).

I always get the rental cars with the remote control horns because I can never remember what kind of car I rented, or where I parked.

If the ingredients are not easily recognizable, I probably won't eat it.

I met my long lost brother, Gary, for the first time about nine years ago.

My favorite shoes are Black High Top Chuck Taylors (nostalgia).

My sister always gives her pets a first name with her last name.

I smoke a lot at night.

I love Sobe Green Tea.

I prefer being online and listening to music over watching TV.

My mum's first name has eleven letters.

I don't smoke at work because I am always too busy.

I'm obsessed with sunshine.

My home PC only has 128Mb of memory.

My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Life.

I have too many books.

I don't use my middle name. Ever.

I mistrust most hair dressers, and almost always cut my own hair.

I'm a first generation English speaker on my dad's side.

I get annoyed when people at work ask me if I'm busy. Hello? If I wasn't busy I would probably take a break and smoke, too....

My grandmother lived to be 112 years old.

I prefer my debit card to cash.

Sometimes I miss the Army.

My car is blue.

I played the claironet in grade school.

I'm afraid of heights.

My favorite flowers are poppies and cosmos.

I still own vinyl albums, but have nothing to play them on.

The oldest song I have was originally recorded on a wax cylinder.

When I see guys in tight jeans, I always ask myself "what for?"

3 Comments:

Blogger carmen said...

wow...your bank account is as old as me! haha coolness! I enjoyed reading the little things that make you, well, you. Hope you don't mind if I steal the idea for my next blog entry!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Thanks, Ms. Carm! Glad you enjoyed it.... now i am in suspense wondering what you will post to your list. Maybe a secret or two? Fair warning... I've got your URL.... now there are no secrets... LOL!

5:06 PM  
Blogger carmen said...

I did my little list but I still don't think it was as interesting as yours was. Sheesh, I thought that little exercise was gonna be easy but it took me a while to think of things.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home