.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, September 17, 2004

Fantasia

Hey, whatever happened to Fantasia Berrino? Fantasia was my girl. I used to look forward to watching American Idol every week just to hear her sing... I especially loved her performances of "Heard it through the Grapevine" and "Chain of Fools." I actually cried when she won...

There is a link on the American Idol page where she does the National Anthem... but it doesn't say what she is up to now days.... does anyone have any clues?

btw, there is also a link in the middle of the page with her final performance...

"I Believe"

The performance that reduced me to tears...

pbs (post blog script):
they removed the "I Believe" video clip from the American Idol page since i first wrote this.. *sniff
BUT I did find two audio clips here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home