.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, September 10, 2004

Well i said oops

ok... two blogs in the same day. guess i'm feeling a little chatty. anyway, today i had a little too much to eat for lunch... not that i committed gluttony, but i usually like to eat a light lunch. so i was sitting there at my desk and was feeling kinda full so i unbuttoned the top button of my jeans. it' s casual friday so jeans are ok... people are usually scarce of fridays anyway. well then i get this visitor... no problem, i'm safe behind my desk. i just won't get up. we start talking a while, and then visitor # 2 pops in and then pops back out... i forgot about my jeans and got up to see what he wanted.. and there it was... this public display of my belly button... visitor #1 and visitor #2 are both just looking at me. i was like ooops... here i am supposed to be this IT professional and all... of course they are polite and say something about thinking it was a fashion trend. not a trend i want to get carried away with. guess this drives home the point... i better get serious and get my butt down to the gym...

either that or buy bigger jeans... or even worse... there is always the stretch pants section... yikes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezilla said...

LOL!!! Not exactly my idea of a trend but it's probably all my poor unsuspecting guests could think of to say!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home