.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, October 08, 2004

Almost like Trading Spaces

I'm getting new windows and doors, and I can't wait.... i can't wait... i can't wait.... i can't wait!!!

The rez house I have occupied for so many years is over twenty years old. Like many other rez houses, it has desperately needed a change. I have been talking about it for at least three years, and have come close to doing it so many times, but when it got down to it I just didn't know where to start.

Then we got a new Housing Director. In conducting his initial audits, he made a discovery..... my house has been paid off AND I have been in an overpayment status..... apparently for quite a while.

Maybe I should have asked him when it happened, how it happend, or why it happened... but I didn't. The details of the past became insignificant at that point. I was so excited at getting so much back, it more than made up for all the times when I thought I gave too much.

It didn't take long to make up my mind about where to start. I would have enough to do four episodes of Trading Spaces if I wanted. In assessing my home, I made a decsion - new windows and doors are exactly what I need right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezilla said...

Now wouldn't that be cool! They would need to look no further than the couches for a color scheme at my house.... with all the fun kool-aid colors to choose from, well, it doesn't get any rezzier than that!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home