.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, November 26, 2004

How many shopping days?

Wow. Only two more pay days until Christmas, and I have yet to buy present one. Now this is so wrong considering I come from a big family. I have 7 brothers and sisters, thier deer hearts and their kids, my mum, her deer heart, and then my own three kids. That amounts to 42 people and a lot of shopping.

Every year I tell myself I'm going to get a head start. Every year I find myslef rummaging through the left overs at every store doing last minute shopping.

Shopping in this fashion is hit and miss. Sometimes I'm successful and manage to find the right gifts for everyone on my list. Other times I'm sure I miss the boat completely.

The cool thing is it doesn't really matter to the adults in my family what I get them for Christmas, or even if I get them anything at all. We all came from the same humble beginnings, and are more concerned with the kids having a nice Christmas than anything else.

Even so, I can't help myself. I still like to buy something for everyone. Even if it's a little thing. It's no secret I love to shop. My problem this year is my mind is drawing blanks and I don't quite know where to start.

Sigh.... I guess this means I'm forced to roam every aisle in every store until I can populate my mind with fresh ideas... either that or find one thing and buy 42 of them and hope they all like it.... ;o)

Gee, maybe this is another WWVD question.... LOL! So tell me, V, whatcha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home