.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Paper or Plastic?

My horoscope for this week says I am supposed to "meditate every day on the following lines of poetry by L. S. Asekoff: "There's a hole/ in my left shoe/ stuffed with a page/ of Aristotle's Essay/ on Morals/ which contains/ a grammatical error/ in the first line." Every secret you need to discover in the coming week can be obtained by holding that image in your mind's eye and letting it work its magic on you. Clues to your biggest question can be found in the same way."

Of course, the first thing that comes to my simple mind is what in the hell am I doing running around with a hole in my shoe? It seems to me like I should wear another pair of damn shoes. Either that or go shopping... the only question that remains is paper or plastic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home