.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WTF?

Somebody please tell me it's not just me... somebody, anybody, tell me that the urge to go online is normal. I mean look at me. I have not been home for more than an hour and here I am.

They say the first step to recovery is admission. Ok, so I admit it. I am powerless over technology. Now what?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup - the urge to go online is normal

If you are really normal - You hate voice mail messages longer than 5 words.

bom

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REFUSE to admit that I have any problem at all with the internet. Sure I spend 10-16 hours a day on the computer but that is Normal for anyone so there is no problem with this at all.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home