.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Upgrade

I finally upgraded my RAM on the home PC.... not sure how I made it this far on ONLY 128 Mb RAM... kinda like limping along on the freeway on the way to the pow wow at 40 mph with 1/16th tank of gas.... not cool.

Anyways, I finally got disgusted with the whole thing and added another 128 Mb... not exactly supersized, but maybe it can qualify as a happy meal in another digital world.

Now don't laugh me out of the house, but here's the rest of the sad story....

I have:

Model: Compaq Presarrio - wrong b/c it's proprietary vs. open standards.
Processor: Intel 1.2 Ghz Celeron - wrong b/c I should have a Pentium
RAM: 256 Mb (after upgrading) - wrong b/c I need at least a gig.
OS: XP Home - wrong b/c it's Windows vs. Open Source

*Sigh*

I guess if there is any good news, I at least have a T-1 and a Cisco Router to keep me connected to the world at 1.5 Mbps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee.....

this reminds me of a TRS-80 that my buddy had when we were 12.

Jerome

12:23 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

I know... pitiful isn't it?

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home