.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Why Weight?

Happy Holidays people!
(a PC Wal-Mart X-mas greeting for those of you who care)

One of my friends reminded me of why this is my favorite time of the year... Although I don't usually make it a habit of jumping on the scale on a regular basis, I can feel the pounds creeping on... well, my pants acutally notice it before I do... but the good new is I can gain all the weight I want and nobody really gives a f***. Seems they have all gained weight too. Something about committing gluttony starting with Halloween, cruising through Thanksgiving, and then big plans to over do it at X-mas.

Why? Cuz we have confidence in ourselves.... Cnfidence that we will "resolve" to lose all the weight we want on New Year's Eve and reach our target weights by the time lent is over (or whatever other future sacred date we have in mind).

Yeah... this is cool... hallelujah.... thank god for holidays.... otherwise, how else would I explain this fry bread shape for a body?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home