.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Beyond Step One

My e-mail inbox is haunting me! I know my network administrator thinks I’m a pack rat, and it’s probably part true, but it has become impossible for me to read, reply, and act on every single e-mail I receive. The spams are obvious and I usually delete those right away, but even after that I still have hundreds of unread e-mails sitting in my inbox. At it’s worst I had over a thousand, but then I started deleting some of the newsletters, too, knowing I will never have time for them. I often think about hitting “select all” and then “delete” but I lose the courage to do it. So, I’m adding this as another goal for the new year. I’m hoping I can at least get it down to about 20 e-mails and then continue to manage it from there.

Don’t they say: “The first step to recovery is to admit you are powerless over technology, and your e-mail box has become unmanagable?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home