.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ken Lee Mania

You gotta admire Valentina Hasan's courage. Never mind the fact that she can't speak english. She took a song she loved and sang her heart out. Here's wishing you all laughter, heart and courage for the new year. When in doubt, make it up or fake it and hope they don't notice....or sing those magical lyrics - Ken Lee, Tulibu dibu douchoo....

Ken Lee - Bulgarian Idol With English Translation


Ken Lee -improved English


Esil Duran - Ken Lee Folk-dance remix

2 Comments:

Blogger m. suen said...

She definitely has gumption. I cannot help but ROFL, not so much at her but more at the fact that I have done exactly that except not in public.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

LOL, I know what you mean! The first time I saw this I laughed until I cried - the girl sings with her heart, something we should all practice once in a while :)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home