.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Real Dot Rez

We will now proceed back to our irregularly scheduled programming. The Real Dot Rez is back up and running with the same lame jokes, same lame links... Johnny Bravo, Nerdy Shit..... everything is exactly the same as it was before it broke, except older. Almost as old as John McCain just days before the elections, LOL! Ok, maybe not that old, but still... Sorry about that! I'll try to post your new jokes sometime soon! I'm working on a new look and feel, and maybe a word press theme. I'm still testing it out, but I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chooge said...

Nice short story with a beautiful Indian lady harvesting a moose.

Stay strong!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Thanks for the nice comment!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home