.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Forget John Wayne's Teeth. . .


What about Aaron Behren's braids? If you ever saw Ghostland Observatory you had to have noticed those big fat braids. What I am wondering is if he is a real native, or is he just running for President of the Thomas-Builds-the-Fire fan club?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT DOES AN INDIAN REALLY LOOK LIKE?? I MEAN MOST PPL WHO CALL THEMSELVES NATIVE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE EITHER HISPANIC OR ASIAN, THEN YOU HAVE WHITE NATIVES AND BLACK NATIVES SO REALLY, WHO IS A NATIVE THESE DAYS???

5:36 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Who is Native these days? Good question. I guess that would depend on lineage and ties to your respective tribes. That's up to each sovereign tribal nation to determine. Now what about Aaron's braids? Impressive? Just an observation, but does he remind anyone else of Thomas Builds-the-Fire? Well, at least his performances are definitely on fire!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looked it up after seeing them on austin city limits. he isnt. just a stage gimmick.

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always get asked if I'm hispanic or asian!! argh! how does one look more native?!? I had a elderly native woman tell me to wear my hair traditionally and wear traditional clothes. then nobody will mistake me!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he just likes to wear braids?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home