.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Did anyone happen to see this performance by Team Lachey on Clash of the Choirs? This has got to be the craziest version of Flight of the Bumblebee ever performed on live television! At the time I didn't quite appreciate it because it seemed so dim against Patti Labelle's choir and their spiritual hymns... in the end it was Team Lachey that won the quarter of a million dollar prize for their favorite charity! Can't argue with that!




Anyways, Happy New Year!
(you might want to scroll down to pause the music player if it's still doing the liliwish song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home