.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

White Elephant

Well, now that we got Halloween out of the way we can all concentrate on more important things, like Christmas! It's never too soon to start shopping for those White Elephant Christmas gifts. Pretty much anything goes in a White Elephant gift exchange, well, except for groceries. I still remember the time my brother-in-law got a used container of cottage cheese from his g/f's grandma. I wasn't there, but when he told us about it he kinda had this strange twisted look on his face. I couldn't help but LOL. The funny thing is she was being sincere. She really wasn't trying to hurt or offend. Anyways, it seemed kind of relevant to mention it since I was talking about white elephants....

Oh yeah, and don't forget this.... For those of you with an "every other week" pay system, you will be happy to know there are FOUR (four) (4) more pay days until Christmas. Ha ha! Now you don't have to feel bad if you get the urge to play Christmas music! It's totally relevant and appropriate. As a matter of fact, I just tuned in to my Christmas tunes and I plan on listening to them until either the CD gets lost or stolen, or until July, whichever is **sooner.

**Ha, just so you know... last year July came sooner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home