.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Longest Pause

Ha, I think it's official. This has to be the longest pause between updates on my dotrez site.... four months of stale jokes is a long time. I wonder if anyone really reads it anymore? Well, if anyone still does, the reasons behind it are part technical - like my ftp program stopped working and my computer keeps crashing unexpectedly for no apparent reason - plus I got kinda busy with work and life, mostly work.

Right now I'm working on this radio station project..... the FCC is taking apps for full power FM stations...we decided to throw our name in the hat. The filing window is only open for one week. The deadline is fast approaching... the day after tomorrow. Thank god. I have had no life since starting this project...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home