.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Anti-Digital

Why is it every time I fall in love with a technology it gets in trouble? First there was Napster, then there was VoIP, and now it's You Tube.

What part of the digital age do people not get????? Isn't there a diagnosis in some DSM-IV Manual for being anti-digital? Any psychiatrist types out there care to lock these people up?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should just accept the fact that digital technology sucks! For example, if you were playing a record and there was a glitch, the record would 'pop' and continue; if you were playing a cassette, a slight distortion would be heard. With DIGITAL technology one small infinitesimal glitch and you can never hear that song again until you buy a new CD!!! Same think with cell-phones, TV signals, etc. etc.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Records and cassettes are ok and all, but you don't have the same options for making backup copies. As a rule, I always make more than one backup for songs I really like. Anyone who knows me will tell you I have a bad habit of being a repeat offender.... I can play the same song over and over and over.... until everyone hates me. With cassettes and records I used to wear them out and have to buy new ones. I can't tell you how many Guns n' Roses I bought, ha!

Now I just burn a new cd if I get carried away and ruin it. I guess it's a matter of preference.

As for cell phones and TV's, I won't argue there. It's a love/hate relationship for me. I don't care for either one, and I sometimes go for days without turning either one on.

Now the internet on the other hand....

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home