.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Talk to the blog

Talk to the blog... cuz no one else is listenin. Well, ok, it could have to do with the fact that no one else is home, and that's a good thing.

The way my life has been going I actually look forward to being alone. One of my friends describes it as the whole adult homebody thing... I just think I need periodic peace and quiet so I can collect my thoughts. I find it hard to regroup or rethink things when I have noise coming at me from all over the place.

Next week I go on a long needed vacation to So. Dak. I like to consider it my technology dry out since cell service is spotty at best, and internet access is worse. Will have great company so it should all work out, but I'm pretty sure the internet at large is going to miss me. After all, who else is going to start all these crazy online profiles and neglect all of them? LOL, and then I wonder why I don't have a life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in SD.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Blog more!!!!!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home