.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not exactly a makeover

Ok… its not exactly a makeover, but I started working out with my b/f the other day… you know, guy stuff like lifting weights… push ups… masculine things I promised myself I would never do again when I got out of the Army. Well, when you’re on a steady diet of pop, chips, and commodity cheese you can only go so far before you start looking like a dumpling…. my friend likes to say we’re “zaftig”..... I think that’s German for fry bread queen…LOL! Anyways, my b/f knows I’m not all into trying to look like a man so started me off kinda easy… Well it seemed easy until my muscles started feeling like jello and shit….. problem is they still look like it too. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home