.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, February 17, 2006

DotRez Update

Anonymous said...
"hey...long time reader, first time commentor...when are you gonna upload some new jokes to dotrez...man i look forward to those...btw, nice blog"

Thanks for the nudge. I guess I'm not going to get anymore mileage out of the New Years jokes :)

There's no real reason I haven't updated my site for such a long time. Nothing other than the Indian Time thing. Seems to prevail with me. If you saw my house you would understand. I barely took down my Christmas tree just before Valentine's day. For a while we were calling it our January tree. Then I was going to paint it pink and call it my Valentine's tree. See how my life goes?

So anyways, guess I will get busy and post all those jokes that have been piling up in my inbox. Thanks for the comment!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the updated dotrez...made my monday morning all the more better...now that I know you read the comments I'll leave my name...thanks

7:20 AM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

LOL :) Maybe that can be my new motto... DotRez... Making Monday mornings better since 1999.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rezilla, we were in the same boat with the christmas decorations. we put up lights and garlands on our porch 5 days before christmas and didn't take them down until valentine's day. haha

glad to know we're not the only ones! :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Yup.... seeeee? Me and you must be full bloods.... got the patent on the whole NDN time thing.... Soooo, ever heard of a St.Paddies tree? LOL j/k!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home