.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Perverts Everywhere

I'm not usually one to dog technology, but there was a recent story about a 15 y/o girl who was "allegedly" lured into having sex with someone she met on MySpace.com.

Yes, there are perverts everywhere, but this site seems to have low standards for content and photo publishing making it prime breeding grounds for "alleged" stalking activity.

If you have kids I hope you take the time to read the stories below and talk to your kids about safe blogging, surfing, chatting, and other online activities.

League City teen found; 1 man arrested

Updated: Not necessarily a 'recommendation'

Don't wait to have this important conversation with your kids. Do it now. Do it often. In this day and age they are never too young (or too old) to have that "Don't talk to strangers" discussion.
==========

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home