.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Monday, February 13, 2006

GH Update

/

Just when I thought I would never get it, I finally nailed “Iron Man!” Hoo-Ah! Must have been a mental block, because after that I plowed through several more songs. Here’s where I’m at:

12 out of 30 songs (still on the Hard level):

01 – I Love Rock & Roll
02 – I Wanna Be Sedated
03 – Thunder Kiss
04 – Smoke On The Water
05 – Infected
06 – Iron Man
07 – More Than A Feeling
08 – You Got Another Thing Comin’
09 – Take Me Out
10 – Sharp Dressed Man
11 – Killer Queen
12 – Hey You

;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home