.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10-23-07

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Usually I put way to much effort into my work, which leaves little time for working out. Today I thought I would try something different.... like leaving work ON TIME. Although I still have a ton of things to do, I actually got up and left at 4:30 pm like a normal person. I was able to spend a couple of hours at the gym, which was nice. Here's my review:

Cardio:
Treadmill x 21 minutes - 1.38 miles
Stairclimber x 11 minutes - 376 stairs

15 x 2 straight situps
15 x 2 side to side situps
10 x 3 lateral pull downs @ 30 lbs.
10 x 3 abcores
10 x 3 88# assisted dips
10 x 3 rowing machine
10 x 3 incline bench press @ 10 lbs.
10 x 3 sitting kick outs

weight = 142 lbs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....and where did the workouts go now?

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home