.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Liwliwish


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Liwliwish
Jingle Bells

liwliwish..., liwliwish..., liwish 'ets.me...lk'w
Bells are ringing, ringing all the way
qwamqwamt khwa ch-deqht-el'wis
What fun it it to travel about
e tsukwtsukwmi'n'n-e...t, hey !

In our sleigh, hey!
liwliwish..., liwliwish..., liwish 'ets.me...lk'w
Bells are ringing, ringing all the way
qwamqwamt has ch-deqht-el'wis
What fun it it to travel about
e tsukwtsukwmi'n'n-e...t
In our sleigh

ch'ii-t'aqt khwa a smaqhuqh
We are dashing over the snow
ch-'epł tsukwtsukwmi'n'n-e...t
In our open sleigh
ch'a-deqht khwe guł e'lish...
We travel over the mountains
'etsmelk'w ch'ets-mekhw.mu...khwt
Laughing all the way

chliwish 'eschiche'e...t
Bells are ringing on our horse
hngwishsh khwe slimt-e...t
Our joy is lifted
ch-snkwinm twe snkwi'i'i...'ts
We sing a song at night
ch-ch'napla'qhn aqhi...
While guiding the reigns

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=guitarhero

bom

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home