.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Friday, October 03, 2008

DotRez Redirect

If you came here by way of DotRez redirect I guess you noticed by now my site is down. It looks like it may have been down most of the day. I sent an e-mail to technical support, but my site is hosted in the UK so who knows how long it will be until they get it running again. For now I hope the redirect is at least working. I've been thinking about nuking the site for a while anyways... I'm not sure what I really want to do with it.

1999 seems like such a long time ago, but that's when I first learned html. I thought it was kinda fun so I decided to start DotRez - mostly to post all the jokes I was getting in e-mail, but also to post other things I was interested in - Indian activism, quotes I liked, technology information, and stuff about me. While Victor Rocha was up at all hours of the night aggregating Indian Gaming News, I was aggregating all the bad jokes.

I used to update the site once a week. Then life got busy and weeks turned into months, and once I think I went almost a whole year without updating. I'm surprised at the number of hits I still get. I guess comedy relief never gets old.

In the meanwhile, now might be a good time to overhaul the site.... or I could just call it a day and say "that was fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home