.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

As Seen on REZNET News!

REZNET Journalist, Tileena Leighton, conducted an on site interview with RezKast staff about this up and coming media sharing site. Through her interviews, she captured the essence of what RezKast is all about. Check it out!


Coeur d'Alene Tribe Launches Video Sharing Site from Reznet on Vimeo.

For the full article, go to: www.reznetnews.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know about rezkast, though I see you blogged about it some time ago.

Anyway, I thought I'd drop a line to let you know how much I like your blog!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Thanks! We're really excited about RezKast and hope to see more native content posted there!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home