.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Thursday, June 11, 2020

I'm going to put this here

So a few minutes ago I hear a knock on the door.... it's a known local drug addict that house hops...homeless, no where to go. He is at a known drug house a couple blocks from here... someone broke out the windows, doors to this house just now.... and attacked people in the house, including him. He ran out... came here... tooth broken.. scared... asking if we had a gun or club he could use... I offered my biting dog. I let him hide here for about 10 minutes or so as we watched cars go up and down the street, and at the house he was attacked at. When it seemed the coast was clear, he left back to the vulnerable house. I hate this. I hope everything is ok. Druggy or not, he is still a human being. #alllivesmatter

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezilla said...

Hopper, I hope you are ok. Prayers for you to have a safe night :(

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home