.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time of My Life

After so many months of wandering around solo dolo.... doing shit by myself... wondering what the next chapter will bring.... meeting the wrong people, the right people... then i found my medicine.... i met someone who is so sweet, pure, and even innocent in the right sense... someone who wants me to have the Time of My Life... I have to confess.... I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger gidiwoman said...

I had no idea what you was happening in your life. It's been a while since I've visited your blog. From what I can gather, you parted from someone who was very close to you for many years, and while it was difficult, now you have found someone who has brough t happiness back to your life! I'm glad that is the case!

I guess we're on a similar plane. I just recently split from my hubby. It's a whole new world.

Oh, and by the way...this is Carmen - the Navajo blogger from long ago. ;)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Rezilla said...

Hi Carmen! You are right, took a couple of wrong turns, right turns, ended back up where i started turns... and just when i was starting to get confused an angel appeared. Still not sure where this path is taking me, but enjoying the scene for sure!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home