.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RezBlog

Now that they gave me the source code I have set out to change the world. . . BRB!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rose Creek, Somewhere on the Rez, United States

Sometimes I think solipsism is real and you're not...

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Collateral Damage

Last fall I got an addition put on my home and had some remodeling work done... I didn't sign up for the unintended consequences. The contractors threw my laundry outside and just left it there... the Pendleton chairs I personally upholstered were used as work chairs... along with my desk chair and bar stools... my dining room table was used as a work bench, but luckily I was able to clean it and it survived... my nice entry door looks like it was stabbed three times... like what's that all about? Dang... can't have nothing nice...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home